The most recent inspectorate report feedback from residents and families:
- "It's wonderful. They are so well organised. The carers are kind and thoughtful. The rooms are very comfortable. The food is plentiful and tasty, never any concerns. I can't fault anything. The people are so well cared for."
- "It's fabulous here. Great carers."
- "Very happy with the level of care and support offered by Summerhill to our mum."
- "Staff in the home are nice."
- "Quite at home here. I always wanted to come here. I know the trustees. I ask for different meals, I don't want to be a pest, I usually get what I want. Cleaners are excellent. Sometimes care staff are busy."
- "Glad to move near my family from other home."
- "I am satisfied with the quality of care and support. I am happy, it is warm and friendly."
- "Staff are very friendly and helpful. I think the environment is very good. I am pleased at being able to stay here."